Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions, pertaining to online purchasing and use of the website.
Purchase of products
The steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Liz Clay.
- When your product is shipped we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered.
We may at our sole discretion refuse to accept or cancel your order. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel your contract to purchase goods if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than seven(7) working days after the day on which you receive the product(s).
Please note that your right to return products does NOT apply to products made to your specification unless they are faulty.
Description of Products
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which may set out additional conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery timescales and , warranties.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct.
We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted. See above.
Security of Data
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Shipping is charged on purchases made from the shop based on destination and weight
- up to 1kg - free
- up to 30kg - £3.95
- up to 0.5kg - £3.95
- up to 1kg - £8
- up to 2kg - £12
- up to 5kg - £15
- up to 10kg - £20
- up to 15kg - £25
- up to 20kg - £30
- up to 30kg - £50
- over 30kg - please contact us.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these conditions. Any orders placed by you shall be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant that any personal information which you provide when you purchase goods is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You agree not to impersonate any other person or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- change these conditions from time to time; your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check to determine whether the conditions have been changed.
Third party links
We may provide links to other websites for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources; we do not review or endorse, nor are we responsible or liable for:
- the privacy practices of such websites.
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services offered by such websites.
- the use which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use
You acknowledge all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of the website or its content.
Compliance with Laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of Liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your right to cancel a contract.
We will not be liable for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- any loss of goodwill or reputation;
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.